To achieve success, CALC combines innovative concepts with leadership in engineering technology, safety stewardship and drafting excellence to offer quality services that reduce the cost, improve performance, and shorten the time required to bring any project to completion.
CALC Engineering 2020 Corp can perform the scope of work that is most suitable for the individual client. Our project roles can include:
CALC Engineering 2020 Corp has the personnel and experience to perform all the above phases, thereby providing continuity that is so essential for a successful project. Each phase of the project is characterized by several major activities as described below.
Conceptual Design and Planning
- Definition of Requirements
- Identification of Economic Benefits and Priorities
- Cost Estimation
- Selection of the most cost-effective Design Basis
- Estimate and initial AFE for the project
- Assist with the preparation of the necessary approval documents for the project.
- Preparation of the Execution Plan
Detailed Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Preparation of Requisitions and Specifications for all Equipment, Hardware, Software, Materials and Services.
- Evaluation of Tenders and Procurement of Equipment
- Approval of Vendor Drawings
- Detailed Engineering and Drawings
- Civil Works
- Structural Installation
- Piping Installation
- Mechanical Equipment
- Electrical and Instrumentation Installations
- Preparation of Construction Work Packages
- Inspection of Vendors’ and Contractors’ fabrication, and/or construction
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) of the equipment
Front End Engineering
- Preparation of Major Equipment List
- Equipment Sizing and Specifications
- Preparation of Instrumentation Data Sheets
- Preparation of P&ID’s including Line Sizing, Instrumentation, etc.
- Preparation of Electrical Single Line Diagrams
- Preparation of Plot Plan and Equipment, Layout Preparation of the Preliminary Drawing
- Preparation of Technical Design Basis for each of the disciplines (Mechanical, Piping, Civil, Electrical, and Instrumentation)
- Preparation of a more detailed cost estimate for the project and finalization of the AFE
- Preparation of a detailed execution plan for the project, including engineering hour estimate and workforce loading
Construction Management, Commissioning and Start-up
- Construction Management
- Development of the Commissioning Support
- Testing, Check-out and Commissioning of the facilities
- As-built drawings and documentation
- Plant Start-up Support